MOSQUITO SCREAMING

Do you believe this? ME? Of course, based on my experience. I was playing with my electric mosquito trap racket to catch and kill mosquitoes in our room and few minutes past I got one with enough blood in its abdomen but it did not die immediately. I just watched it and observed what's gonna happen to it, what I observed was its proboscis(the needle-like thing) was wiggling while its body was stuck in the trap and to my surprise I hear the mosquito screaming, it's like "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee", very sharp tone but not loud to be heard, you have to put it near your ear.
I just watched it screaming and wiggling its proboscis, I don't know if it was screaming for help or screaming for pain but what I noticed after I burned it to death because I already bore myself watching it, mosquitoes were attacking me after but there were only 3 of them. And only one got trapped.

before:
after...


0 Responses